American Councils Armenia has a position for Finance Officer who will be responsible for all financial services and transactions. This position is flexible part-time, 20 hours per week.
– Provide a full range of financial services including budget development and financial reporting;
– Track expenditures and audit purchase/ payment documentation;
– Prepare all applicable Armenian tax reports and payments;
– Ensure that American Councils Armenia Representation is abreast of all compliance issues;
– Review staff timesheets;
– Monitor and plan budgetary expenditures in coordination with program coordinators to ensure that funds are in balance and expenditures do not exceed approved allotments; implement necessary corrections and budget adjustments;
– Establish and maintain close relations with local bank and tax officials;
– In cooperation with the Office Manager and Country Director, maintain American Councils registration status with appropriate State institutions;
– Maintain communication with DC financial department;
– Perform other duties as assigned, relating the administrative and programmatic advancement of American Councils.
– Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree/ training is preferred;
– 1-3 years work experience as a Financial Officer or Accountant;
– Knowledge of Armenian tax and labor code;
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and Armenian languages;
– Effective communication and representational skills;
– Demonstrated effective financial, organizational and planning skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply to this position, please submit your CV, cover letter and three references to: email@example.com. The cover letter should include examples of work experience relevant to the position and Organization, including examples of financial issues you successfully solved.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 June 2017, 4 p.m.
START DATE/ TIME: 03 July 2017.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia: