POSITION TITLE: Administrative and Logistics Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Administrative and Logistics Assistant is responsible for supporting all American Councils programs.
• Providing administrative and logistical support to all programs, assisting office staff in everyday routine work as well as the organization of special events such as workshops, trainings, seminars, etc.
• Answering the telephone, transferring calls, and maintaining telephone directories.
• Representing American Councils’ programs and services.
• Receiving and registering visitors and guests.
• Maintaining American Councils website in accordance with information provided by program staff and Country Director.
• Photocopying and collating. Preparing, sending/receiving letters, and e-mails.
• Ordering taxis and managing taxi service records.
• Ordering and supervising the delivery of office supplies.
• Picking up and delivering packages, mailings, bills, etc.
• Translating internal documents, letters, and other materials upon request.
• Supervising volunteer workers and interns as necessary.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time, Undetermined Term
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Typing and filing skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office software suite.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions.
OPENING DATE: October 9
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 27
START DATE: December 1, 2017
Applicants should submit the following documents:
Cover letter detailing 1) examples of administrative or logistical issues that you successfully solved, 2) why you would like to work with American Councils, and 3) describe your ideal work environment.
3 references (including name, current contact information, and relationship)
INCOMPLETE and LATE applications will NOT be reviewed.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper applications, CVs, resumes or other documents will not be accepted.