American Councils for International Education Armenia is hiring a full-time temporary FLEX Recruitment Assistant for the period August 22-November 30, 2017.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia with frequent travel to provinces.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The FLEX Recruitment Assistant serves as the assistant to the FLEX recruitment team in Armenia and is responsible for assisting with all administrative aspects of participant recruitment including: publicizing recruitment, preparing and printing recruitment materials, supporting set-up of testing centers, interviewing applicants and other administrative and logistical support related to student recruitment. The position requires intensive travel throughout Armenia between September-November and attendance at a one-week international training event in late August is mandatory.
- Communicate program information and testing dates through in-person meetings, calls and online platforms
- Assist with testing center set-up and test administration
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- Assist in interviewing students
- Receive and check program-related application materials, ensure quality control
- Translate internal documents, letters, and other materials upon request
- Pick up and deliver packages, mailings, bills, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Limited-term contract, 35 hours/week
CONTRACT PERIOD: August 22-November 30, 2017
REPORTS TO: Country Director
- Preferably USG Alumni, though all qualified candidates may apply
- University degree
- Available for all scheduled work and travel hours during the stated period
- Excellent communication and representational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable asking questions
- Fluent in English and Armenian
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter* and resume to HR@americancouncils.am by 4 pm on July 31.
*Mention in your cover letter why you are the best person for this position and describe how you would promote FLEX to parents and school officials. You must also state that you are fully available from August 22 to November 30, 2017.